Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Little Precious One

On 28th Feb 2012 by 5:16pm I made a big leap in life --> becoming a mother. My girl AINUL SUFI UMAIRAH born thru normal delivery but with vacuum, 12hours after the water broken by the doctor.

Actually it was a day after the expected to deliver date. Luckily she was not born on 29th Feb, else it not only me make a big leap in life but she will celebrate her birthday only during leap year!

To be sincere, the experience make me realised on many things; the greatness of Allah, my mother sacrification, the best feeling in life  as well as love and care of my husband.

It was the Almighty is making possible of this miracle, struggling on delivery without food/drink for 12hours but HE still give me the strength to push out my baby even sent to me 7 people in making it happen. Another thing amused me is the exact time of contraction. He made it sharp without mistake even a second.

Hence, the history changed me a lot! Especially in dealing with my mum, my mother-in-law & my husband. I am so lucky surround by great people and love by them!

Sufi after recover from prolonged Jaundice - TEMBAM!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...