Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Always choose to BREAST FEED your baby

It always the best what ALLAH has created, has planned and has told...

My baby was born with many 'description' by the doctor. One the day she was born all the nurses and doctors at the postnatal room was scolding me as my baby vomit 'mucus'. They suspect she was feeding with other than breastmilk while actually I haven't yet hold her due to my fatique after the delivery and she was not yet feed.

On the 2nd day I try to breastfeed her even i thought i don't have milk. Subhanaallah, once she suck the milk come-out! From the time she never being feed other than my milk.

While at home on the noon of 2nd day, she crying like my milk is not enough for her. My husband and I was thinking to mix her milk with formula milk. Then, ALLAH called her advice, the nurse come home to visit me check my baby was having jaundice stage 3. she can't be feed other than breast milk to let her recover better and faster.

However she was admitted to NICU on the 3rd day morning because of jaundice comes with fever. Doctor suspected her snepsis which I don't know what is it. She was released from ward on her 5th day as the fever gone and jaundice reading was 10. I believe breastmilk develop her antibody. Before we leaving the doctor claimed she was suspected to have unbalanced tiroid hormon.

We keep on travel from home-HSI or clinic to get her checked. Pity to saw her hand being needle for blood.

But, the problem with breastfeeding if your baby having jaundice is you need to care about what you eat. Her jaundice reading fluctuated hence she got prolonged jaundice.She completely recover when she is 20th day. The new comes with another news that she clear from tiroid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...