Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Faith & Trust

I was about to share something else, but sudden my heart is running another idea (well, it used to me lately-wonder why?)


I was about to get married and yet it not a secret anymore (well, sorry guys for making surprise. I have to due unavoidable matters - matters? well..yup! a lots of reasons)


Back to the topic. I am thinking deep, I am thinking a lot. I been in love for more than 3 times as well 3 serious relationship (where we planning to marriage) but it not making. I broke up with most of the guys. I am kind of open and giving much trust to my partner - my idea is ALL ABOUT HEART. Hence, i don't much bother on who he will be friend with, which girl he go out together because whatever it been happened if he love me he will never cheat on me or whatever he was about to do, he will think of me. That is all about love for me.


But yet, i am expecting the same from my companion. As my trust is almost 100% thus it was no second chance.


Is my idea is right? Do I possible to get it from my partner?


2 comments:

  1. cant comment much coz all my previous bfs left me for another gurl.
    not sure trust is something i can give in easily. :)
    just pray to Allah and hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Allah make a test for the GREAT people who can handle it.. Believe me, i faced the same thing, before ALLAH meet me with THE BEST ALLAH chose for us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...