Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reincarnation

I am quoting from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation saying that "Reincarnation is believed to occur when the soul or spirit, after the death of the body, comes back to life in a newborn body.This doctrine is a central tenet within the majority of Indian religious traditions, such as HinduismJainism, and Sikhism; the Buddhist concept of rebirth is also often referred to as reincarnation."


Hence, even I am muslim I believe everyday is a reincarnation. In Islam, we have taubah - purifying of soul from sin toward people, things and faith to Allah. More than that, I think reincarnation is beyond that. Changing of living style to betterment is actually a part of it.


I love to have it further, but better to leave it as a thought in your mind before I make it elaborated. 


Please wait for second part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...